Okay, you guys totally convinced me
Don't expect anything special, it's my first time so I'm putting emphasis on having fun NOT being competitive
(I used to be a ridiculously competitive person, it can be a bad thing). So with that in mind, here's the plan:
- it's most likely to be all Cop Story stuff, both familiar OCs and preparation for the new Chapter 1
- I'll try to keep them roughly the same format like I do with ask memes
- I will be mostly using my usual inking tools (liners, not brushes)
- I will be adding at least some colour
- I will be updating in bulk every Friday starting with the next one (the 9th of October), maybe also with some photos of progress/tools and with something hopefully epic or at least summing it all up on Halloween
I finished the script and rough thumbnails of Chapter 1. It's now approximately 22 pages instead of 16 but I feel good about it!
I still want to do a couple of things (like finishing scripts of the next two chapters and drawing some characters and locations and y'know, letting it all settle in my head) before I can get back to working on pages but I can cautiously hope for November as the new launch date (which is when I started uploading the previous version).
Again, NO WORRIES, old art will stay up both on DA and SJ, I will sort everything to different folders with links to them after I'm ready to upload new pages.
And thanks for everyone being so supportive about it, you guys are the best!
Because of all this the ask meme
is going to be on a backburner but it's been really fun so I will keep drawing remaining answers when I have the mood/time and anyone prepared to wait a while can still add some questions!
Previous answers are here:
I'm still hoping to do some short comics but again, my hands are full and honestly I'm hoping to recharge a bit doing all this preparation work and then power through the new Chapter 1 faster than before so shorts will happen when they happen but no promises.
I don't know will make any separate Halloween-specific picture/comic this year, October and November are kind of intense event-wise, and then we roll into winter holidays so you know...
Honestly, this summer (and 2015 in general I guess) could have been better but I'm dealing with it and I'm trying to finish on a positive note! Leaving you with this, I've been listening to this a lot lately: